11.04.2009

They Can Even Dye A Condom To Match My Gown? Jolly Good Town.



I am really not into Lady Gaga's music but I am in love with her look and the more I hear her talk the more I wish I liked her music. She was accepting an award at the 13th annual Accessories Council Exchange and informed all them bitches what her favorite accessory really is:
"I think we must all remember that the ultimate accessory is the condom."

Hell to the yes! I hope she redoes the Kermit the Frog look with a bunch of condom decked dildos! She then went on to say that even though she loves to don a condom; music writing to her is about going raw dawg, ""Writing a record is like dating a few men at once. You take them to the same restaurants to see if they measure up, and at some point you decide who you like best. When you make music or write or create, it's really your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless sex with whatever idea it is you're writing about at the time."

I love that. Though on the real, you should still look at that idea in the light before you get loose with it - just to make sure it doesn't have any weird discoloring or bumps, nahwhaimsayin. Idea warts - not the best look, it can get hard to sell and then they spread to all your other ideas, and then you have to call all those ideas and explain what happened and have them call everyone that listened to the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment