7.16.2009

I'm Mos Def Trying to hit that


So the other night I was getting Blazed and was listening to the new Mos Def album for the 100th time. I have always been a huge fan of this dark chocolate drumstick since his early rhyme'n dayz. As a brown skinned sister with her roots twisted deep in punk rock and rap I am feeling the album almost as much as I'm trying to feel up on Mos D's. So I thought hey I'm a balla why don't I just book him for a private show. So I smoked a bit more then wrote his booking agent. Here is his reply and my response.
(this is the short email I got from his booking agent)
subject to change --
Mos Def
$275,000 - $325,000 plus all costs.

Please advise if you would like to proceed with this artist - or if you would like to consider lower priced alternatives

(my response)
I wrote that email when I was high and listening to the new album (which is really tight by the way). I am glad you wrote back because it completely slipped my mind.I own a store, a magazine and a venue but that would be all my savings. So if I pay the $325,000 dollars what does that include. Does he come with his own weed or do I have to supply it? Is there any cunnilingus included? Does he do any R Kelly Covers? Does he know R Kelly? Would he be interested in being interviewed for my magazine Ligerbeat? Well if he is interested in being interviewed for my magazine then I am more than interested in getting the ball rolling for booking this event.

p.s

Does he have any problems with performing in front of an all female audience Porky Pig Style bottomless. Please get back to me ASAP before my calender fills up again. Have a great day.


Masonroseless
www.ligerbeat.com

I like this pic cause I like my man to have a bit of hood in him.
http://www.tvoneblogs.com/thespin/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/mos_stomptokyo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment